- The workload of pre-production: creative development, scriptwriting, shot planning, logistics, etc.
- The scale of production filming: crew size, equipment rentals, number of filming days and locations, etc.
- Complexity of post-production: how long the video is, how much editing is involved, sound mixing, motion graphics, etc.
- Business Showcase Videos – Premier marketing videos that promote your business’s product or service, team, mission, history, community impact, or another important aspect of your company. They form a personal connection with the viewer and, if done well, are powerful branding tools.
- Client Success Stories – Story-driven testimonial videos that enable your happy clients/customers to espouse the benefits of your product or service. They inspire confidence and loyalty in your business.
- Content Marketing Videos – Consistent, value-driven (non-sales) videos for your business blog and YouTube channels. Educating your customers about your business and industry builds rapport and trust with them. It’s the future of marketing.
We also produce training content, live event coverage, non-profit mission/fundraising videos, animated explainer videos, documentaries, and message-based short films.
During creative development and pre-production, you will have the biggest opportunities to help shape the message and style of your videos, especially in the scriptwriting process.
Before production, we appreciate help coordinating the logistics of the shoot – scheduling testimonial subjects, bringing in any staff for b-roll footage, etc.
During post-production, you have the opportunity for at least two rounds of feedback on your video. For our premier videos, we also offer a sit-down session (1-2 hours) in our studio, where you can work with the editor side-by-side to select the best shots and learn about the editing process.
We will also deliver physical DVDs or Blu-Ray discs at an additional cost.
Not finding your question here? We’d be happy to answer it. Heck, it might even end up as a full-on blog post! We’d love to hear from you, and we promise to get back to you ASAP.