Video now 74% of traffic
Virtually every trend list for 2017 includes video marketing as one of the most critical strategies for businesses to embrace. The reason video is getting increasing focus among marketers is because it’s become the medium of choice for so many Internet users:
- Video now accounts for 74% of all web traffic.
- In one month, the same amount of video content is uploaded as was produced by television in 30 years (i.e., 360 times the rate).
7 pieces of need-to-know information for effective explainers
Here is what you must understand to deliver an explainer video that can generate sales and money:
- Your script must be excellent. The story presented in the writing must convince the viewer to act within 60-90 seconds.
- Characters should be likable.
- Your voiceover should be performed by a professional artist.
- The animation should be engaging from start to finish.
- It’s critical to include sound effects and a background score.
- Your call-to-action should be compelling.
- Room should be left for improvement, which “will mean constantly tweaking the audio and video files to test multiple variations,” explains Jonathan Long in Entrepreneur. Trying different versions becomes possible with split or A/B testing (which is a feature of Wistia, among other platforms).
Do you need help creating explainer videos to make the most of your traffic? At Golden Arm Media, we amplify your online marketing and sales through compelling visual content that converts your ideal customers.View Our Clients >>