- Nine questions to guide your explainer video
- Nine pointers to build the best animated explainer
Everyone knows they need great content on their site if they want to succeed with e-commerce. However, it isn’t easy to know the direction to take with a big marketing project – such as the common practice of creating an animated explainer video.
Nine questions to guide your animated video project
Here are a few questions to guide you as you prepare to create an animated explainer from the Smart Insights blog:
- How can you craft the video so that it fits with your branding and culture?
- How much can you afford to spend, or do you want to spend?
- When do you want to have the completed video?
- What is the message you want to convey?
- How do you plan to share it?
- What’s your target audience?
- What kind of response are you trying to elicit?
- What’s the projected ROI for the video? How can you integrate it with other marketing efforts?
- How will you future-proof the explainer? Will you be able to easily make edits to the video next year?
Nine pointers to build the best animated explainer
The thing that’s a headache about an explainer video is that it’s so visible. That means you want it to be perfect. Here are five pointers to create an explainer that makes you more money:
- Nail the script. “In most cases, it helps to have an ‘outsider’ write the script,” notes Andrew Follett in the Kissmetrics blog. “Choose someone who can take a fresh look at your company and explain it in a way that anyone can understand.”
We will continue this discussion of explainers and story-telling animation in part 2. At Golden Arm Media, we craft your explainer videos to make your customers feel comfortable buying a product, faster.View Our Clients >>